Monday, April 21, 2014

♥Easter NOTD♥


Hey Again Everyone! So excited until I almost forgot my purpose for coming to blog. I hope you all had a wonderful blessed Easter. I had a great day. I wanted to share my nails. It's been so long time since a NOTD. It was because of my nail getting out of control and bending from length. So I clipped them to medium length. So that is what i've been up to waiting for growth. Here is my Easter Nails :)



I absolutely love my nails. I wanted to keep it simple. So I decided to do multi colors with 1 rhinestone on each. I used my all time favorite Sinfulshine. The colors posted above my actual nail design was all the pretty pastel colors. All I used on my nails are pictured except one.

*Sinfulshine Colors Used*
Thumb - Mardi Gras
Pointer - Skinny Dipping
Middle - VIP
Ring - Banana Appeal
Pinky - Pragmatic


I hope you love it as much as I do. I wanna see your designs! Follow me on Instagram @glamrawks. Until next time Stay Glam0r0us.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment