Sunday, October 12, 2014

♥InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask Review♥





Hello Everyone! I hope you are doing well this afternoon. I am here with a product review for InstaNatural. I have been excited to try the Argan Oil Hair Mask. As you know I am still on my Natural Hair Journey and it will be my 2 Year Anniversary next week. I am looking for a major way to celebrate. So lets get into my review.



Some pictures of the Argan Oil Hair Mask by InstaNatural. You can also see how thick it is. Reminds me of the texture of pudding.

So my first impressions the smell is like Lemon Cake Batter. I love the smell it made me even more excited. I am a fan of thick base mask or deep conditioner. So this was perfect.

Using the Argan Oil Hair Mask was super easy following as directed. Which it tells you to....

*Directions*

Apply hair mask to clean towel-dried damp hair. Use your hands and fingers to evenly distribute a generous amount beginning at the scalp and working towards the ends. Leave treatment in for 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse. Use once or twice a week.

**Main Ingredients**

- Argan Oil
- Amino Acid Complex
- Coconut Oil
- Shea Butter
- Vitamin B5

After using as directed I felt a huge difference in my hair. It was super soft and smelled really good. Afterwards days have past and my hair still felt soft. The smell was also there after hard days of work. I still feel the freshness. So using InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Mask is perfect for my biweekly hair routine.

I recommend this product to everyone who needs a hair mask. I am now a new fan so if you want to give it a try order it today! Only $17.99 can't beat that!
Buy It Here!!!!!



I hope you enjoyed my review! Until next time Stay Glam0r0us! ♥




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

  1. I was hoping if you would like to check my blog out sometime.- CHIC OUT OF TOWN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog and especially this post. great review!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know (:

    Life In Pastel

    ReplyDelete