Saturday, January 9, 2016

♥Beauty Haul♥

Hello Everyone! Once again I am here with a Beauty Haul! I believe this is my very first one! I told you all in a previous post that I am not great at doing make-up. I don't know much about it so I am on a mission to get it together. I tend to go browsing on the regular to spot new items and cheaper items to start off with. I am the type of person that doesn't like to spend to much money on pricey products. Definitely if I am clueless to what to do with it. The better I get I will spend more money on them. I came to an agreement that I will spend a average amount on Mascara, Eye Shadow, and Foundation. Only because those are the products that I am currently obsessing over. I always used Mascara anyways so that was no newbie thing for me. So anyways enough about that let's get into these items I bought! All of these items were at Walmart! I bought all of these on 3 different days.

 So this is what I bought the first time I got beauty items. From left to right you will see.......
- Maybelline FitMe Matte +Poreless 338
- Elf Dramatic Lash Kit
- Elf Total Face Brush
- Elf Foundation Brush
- Elf Bronzing Brush
- Elf EyeShadow Brush
- Elf Eye Crease Brush
- Elf Smudge Brush
 Second time I loved the Eye Lashes so much as barely seen them when I look in the section. I got more of them so I can have extras. They also have different kinds but this is the one that I always see.
- Elf Dramatic Lash Kit (x2)
- Elf Clear Brow & Lash Mascara
- Elf Brow Comb & Brush
- Elf Mechanical Lash Curler
Third time I in the store and as always your face has to be clean before applying anything so why not get some facial cleaners. I spotted the Wave Sonic on Sale for Clearance and it was $7.00!
- St. Ives Oatmeal Scrub & Mask
- Black Radiance Concealer Stick Light
- Hard Candy Top Ten Trendsetter Palette Guilty Pleasure
- Neutragena Wave Sonic
- ScentSationals Rock Candy *Wax Melts*
- Better Homes and Gardens Wild Berry Cheesecake *Wax Melts*
- Wedge Applicator Sponges

This is the last thing I got which was also on clearance. I paid $1.24 for it and I love those colors!. This is Wet n Wild Fergie CenterStage Deluxe Nail Set! I will give you the colors when I open it up!


That is my first Beauty Haul!!!! Hopefully I will continue! I was going to blog about it the first time I went to the store, but waited because I wanted more. I also bought a Wax Warmer and another Wax Scent but forgot to upload the pictures! 

Hope you all enjoy until next time Stay Glam0r0us!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment