Saturday, April 30, 2016

♥Walmart Beauty Box♥ Spring♥

Hello Everyone! I hope you are doing great! I have been doing so many things lately and things have been piling up in my closet. I have hauls and orders from online, etc. I will be posting as many things as I can while I am off and have time. I am so late with this but will post it anyway's. A few weeks ago I have been seeing some great items in the Walmart Beauty Box! Yes! Walmart has a Beauty Box for some time now and I wasn't really impressed with them at first. Recently I glanced at the Spring Box on Facebook and I was impressed. So I immediately ordered one! 

So let's get into it and then I will let you be the judge on if you would like to get one as well! 


This is what the box looks like a very cute flower! Very Springy to me!

When you open up you see the message on the top! Very cute tissue paper goes well with the theme!

This is everything inside! It was pretty heavy for a small box. Packed with some goodies! Let's get into what's inside!!!!! So excited!!!! 

Colgate Optic White Toothpaste

Burt's Bees BB Cream - Light/Med *Not My Color*

CereVe' Healing Ointment

John Frieda - Brilliant Brunette Shampoo 

Jergens - Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer 

Biore' - Baking Soda Pore Cleanser

Curel - Itch Defense Body Wash


So that was everything in my box but I must tell you all that everyone didn't get the same items unfortunately. I was a little disappointed about that. I felt like you have 2 options to choose what type of box you want and everyone has almost the same things. The main reason why I wanted this box was because it was makeup inside and in my box there wasn't. So I am not going to knock my box because of it. I do have a lot of item's I can't even use. Like The Burt's Bees BB Cream for it's the wrong color. The Jergens Natural Glow because I don't need it and the John Frieda's Brilliant Brunette Shampoo because i'm not a Brunette. I will just give it away to one of my friends because sharing is caring!

So 1 out of 10! I will give this box a 7! I will keep my subscription open until I feel like it is no longer worth it!
For those of you who are interested in this box you can no longer get the Spring Box but you can sign up for the Summer!
The Boxes are Free all you need to pay for is shipping which is $5!!!! Can't beat that price!
So go over to Walmart Beauty Box Now!!!!!

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this as much as I did! Will be talking to you again sooner than you expect! Until Next Time Stay Glam0r0us!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment