Monday, June 13, 2016

♥PLAY! By Sephora May 2016♥



Hello Everyone!!!! Hope you all are doing great!! I am here with my very first PLAY! By Sephora Box!!!! I am super excited. I signed up for this box about 2 months or less ago. I am not sure if they have spots open or not. I do know that there was a waiting list for the longest of time. I seen on a blog that I follow that spots were open and I signed up. The boxes are monthly and they are worth $10. I know this is a little late but they ship these boxes out close to the end of the month. I am really loving the subscription boxes and looking for the ones that are really worth it. So let's get into this box!!!♥


This is what I seen when I opened the box! I love the box it was very easy to open and easy to close. You will see the little book with everything that is included in the box. It has info about each item along with tips. They also gave a PLAY! PASS which is worth 50 Beauty Insider Points with any purchase. Also including advice from experts!.

So how cute is this little bag that all of the items came inside of! The smell of this whole box smelled like whatever is inside of it! 

I guess this is what I was smelling! It has a very citrus smell. 
Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine - A refreshing burst of sweet blood orange and bitter orange peel paired with notes of geranium.

Origins Maskimizer + Drink Up & Clear Improvement Masks - Innovative priming mist optimizes skin's condition, while the charcoal mask cleanses and the overnight mask deeply moisturizes.

Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche in Kimchi - Handcrafted, high-pigmented lipstick delivers intense hydration using twelve edible oils.

CLOSER LOOK!♥
I absolutely love this closer!!!!!!♥

Korres Wild Rose Sleeping Facial - Lightweight overnight facial treatment melts into skin to brighten and moisturize with wild rose oils.

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask - Intensely hydrating hair treatment made with naturally derived ingredients to restore and replenish.

Tarte Tartiest Lip Crayon in Latergram - Prime and line with this lip crayon that nurtures with vitamin Eand antioxidants.

That was everything that included in my box! What are my thoughts! I loved everything but my first thing to try has to be the lipstick! I think for a Sephora box it should of have maybe one full sized item. In my opinion. I am currently waiting for June's box just got the tracking for it so look out!

Hope you all enjoyed this box and if you got it what did you like the most or currently using! I would love to know leave me comments below! Until next time Stay Glam0r0us!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment