Monday, August 15, 2016

♥Target Beauty Box August 2016♥



Hello Everyone! Hoping you all are doing great! I am here with another Target Beauty Box! This months box released August 1. Which was on the first Monday of this month. I was a little confused when I seen that there wasn't any Free Shipping. They made a mistake on their site which also charged you for the $4. Like a great customer that I am I still purchased the box because I love them. I still had to chat with Customer Service to make sure it was correct. It wasn't so of course I was refunded the $4 Shipping Fee. So many people complained about it so hopefully it won't happen again. For me it wouldn't matter because I still love getting the boxes. This boxes was $7 and totally had a great preview. So let's not waste anymore time! Let's Get To It!!!!!♥



So first thing you will see like always is the gorgeous Pink Tissue Paper! I love the color pink! This box theme is Make The Grade. So obviously it's a Back To School Box!.

OMG! Look at all of these goodies! So filled with alot of good items! Target always find a way to keep me coming back for more!!!♥

Juice Organics Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner - A nourishing blend of organic ingredients work to strengthen hair and protect against future breakage.

CoverGirl Katy Kat Eye Mascara - Sculpting brush and smudge-proof formula help lift lashes for a lush, voluminous look.

Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Deodorant - 48-hour odor protection with a lasting fresh scent. For best results, apply at bedtime.

NYC Get It All Lip Color - This all-in-one lipstick offers high-impact lip color with a creamy texture and long-lasting formula.

Olay Makeup Remover Wipes - Gently removes dirt, oil and even waterproof makeup to leave skin refreshed -- without clogging pores.

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask - Subtle, calming-scented mask hydrates ans restores skin overnight with ionized mineral water.

Up & Up Women's 5-Blade Razor - Rounded cartridges with botanical-oil moisturizing strips offers a close, ultra-smooth shave.

Crest 3D White Whitestrips Professional Effects - Professional-level whitening treatment removes up to 14 years of stains for whiter, brighter smile.


***ALSO INCLUDES WAS A $3 OFF $15 COUPON ON BEAUTY PRODUCT PURCHASE***


That was everything that was included in this months box!. I am very impressed with Target this month. I really love when they give full size items. I have been anxious to try the Katy Perry Mascara and now I can. Those retail $6.99 so that is the box price alone!. Hopefully you all enjoyed this as much as I did. Tell me what you thought or what did you like if you got it also! Until next time Stay Glam0r0us!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment