Saturday, May 24, 2014

♥Bic Soleil Glow Review!♥


image

Hello Everyone! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! I am finally here with my review for Bic Soleil Glow Razors. Which was sent to me from Bzzagent. So lets get to it!!. :)

Before trying I already had my favorite razor and knew nothing could compare. If you wanna know what it is just go back to find it on my archives. Hint it was also sent to me from Bzzagent. I will just say my previous razor has 5 blades. So trying Bic Soleil Glow should be interesting. I never tried Bic razors at all as well.

*Facts*
- Comfort Shield evenly distributes pressure, glides, and helps prptext your skin from irritation.
- 3 Flexible Blades individually adjust to all your curves.
- Lubricating Strips with Vitamin E and Aloe to pamper your skin.
- Pivoting Head and Rubber Grip for ultimate comfort.
- Priced at $6.99 (at my local store prices varies)


*Packaging/Design*
I love the packaging the razors came in. From the front you can see the razors heads. Which you can see they are completely covered with a plastic guard. From both sides of the package you will see the entire razor. They came in 3 pretty colors which were pink, purple, and green. The razor itself has a great grip. Handles with a soft rubber feel. So as far as Packaging/Design I will give it an A+.

*Peformance*

I love how my legs felt and looked. It was no need to repeatly go over spots it got the job done right away with one try. The head really did pivot to the curves of my legs. Unlike some razors you would have to be extra careful. The handles felt great while in water you could get a good grip. The lubricated strip was great as well no need for shaving cream. Job was well done and made my legs feel smoothe, soft, and hairless. For Peformance I will give it an A+.

*Overall*

I really enjoy using this razors. My legs look amazing and didn't take forever to get it done. It did just as well as my current 5 blade razor. So this razor is a keeper. Major plus is the lubricating strips. So I would recommend this razor to all women. We want the best legs for the Summer and this will achieve it. Overall I will give it an A+.


Thanks Bzzagent for sending me these to try test and review for honest feedback! I am a fan of Bic Soleil Glow because of you!.

If you want to try these razors go get them today! Until next time Stay Glam0r0us!

***DISCLAIMER***THANKS TO BZZAGENT FOR SENDING ME THIS PRODUCT MENTION FOR TESTING AND REVIEWING PURPOSES. I WAS NOT AT ALL PAID TO AT ALL FOR FEEDBACK****


No comments:

Post a Comment