Friday, May 2, 2014

♥Mary Kay Voxbox *Unboxing*♥

Hello Everyone! I am so happy for this moment. I have been impatiently waiting for this. Today finally my Mary Kay VoxBox arrived. I have been talking about getting more makeup, and boom I got a chance to try some. Well no more holding you with excitement here it is. :)





That was my actual unboxing. Here is whats inside.





:Items Included:
-Mary Kay Power Brush $16
-Mary Kay Cream Eye Color/Concealer $10
-Mary Kay Translucent Loose Powder $16
-Mary Kay Cream Eye Color Apricot Twist $14
-Mary Kay Mineral Cheek Color Shy Blush $12
-Mary Kay Bronzing Powder $18
-Mary Kay Gel Eyeliner with Expandable Brush Applicator, Jet Black $18
-Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara ( I ♥ Black) $15
-Mary Kay Nourishine Plus Lip Gloss, Mango Tango $14
-Mary Kay Catalog

Everything included in my box was over $100. Best VoxBox Ever!!!!! So far no past voxbox can compete with this one. I can't wait to get into all of these goodies. Stay tuned for my review and more details on each item. Until then Stay Glam0r0us.

Sign Up for Influenster today @
www.influenster.com

Need an invite for faster access comment below.



****Thanks Influenster for my complimentary voxbox for testing and honest feedback purposes.****

1 comment:

  1. This box is nice for sure : ) I love everything in your Vox Box.

    ReplyDelete