Sunday, June 1, 2014

♥Special K Moments! Dreamy Coconut *Review*♥

image

Hello Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend. I am here with Special K Moments Dreamy Coconut Review. Which was sent to me from Bzzagent. I really was excited to try this flavor. I am now a fan of the Special K Brand. This was my first time trying anything snack related. I was curious to how big the bites were going to be and if it would full me. Also if the taste was really there for small snack. So lets get into my review.

*Packaging*
I thought it was easily to notice the flavor. It was very detailed with ingredients. I love how easy it was to open. The wrapper wasn't tough at all. That's pretty much all I could say because it was so small. So I will give Packaging A+.


*Taste/Texture*

To say these little snack bites are small. They pack a big taste. It is so delicious the bottom is layered with dark chocolate. The middle is a cluster of coconut and crispy rice. The top is lightly drizzled with dark chocolate. You can taste only dark chocolate but shorty after coconut. It really was gone in 3 bite it was tasty. 70 Calories! Yes taste like more but its not. So in Taste/Texture I would give it an A+.

*Overall*

This has to be one of the most delicious snack. Its sweet with great amount of coconut. Great combination nothing to dislike. I wish I had more because it went just that fast. Small enough to take on the go while rushing. Or better for sneaking a quick snack without feeling quilty. You can't beat a treat with 70 Calories that is so sweet and 3 bites of goodness. Overall I will give an A+.

That was my review on Special K Moments! Dreamy Coconut. I am super thankful for Bzzagent for sending me this to review. Until next time Stay Glam0r0us! ♥



***DISCLAIMER***THANKS TO BZZAGENT FOR SENDING ME THIS PRODUCT FOR TESTING AND REVIEWING PURPOSES ONLY. I WAS NOT AT ALL PAID TO DO THIS IN ANY WAY OR FORM.***

No comments:

Post a Comment