Wednesday, June 25, 2014

I'm in Smiley360!


Hello Everyone!, it's been awhile since I posted. Felt like forever. Today I am here to let you kno some amazing news. I am a new member to Smiley360. I have heard about them alonh time ago, but wasn't quite sure. So while on Facebook in a group im apart of there was a post. I revisited the site after months pasted. I was like well ill give it a try. So I signed up and now I am in. I am still learning as I go. I had a few surveys and 2 missions to see if I qualified for. Which was Preparation PH and Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant. Well on my very first day I qualified for the Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Mission. I am super excited and surprise I signed up just in time. Can't wait to receive my items to review. I will keep you all updated :).

If you want to join sign up now......

Http://smiley360.com/?refid=405040

Hopefully I will enjoy being apart of Smiley360. Until next time Stay Glam0r0us.




2 comments:

  1. Still trying to figure this site out :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you need help just let me know. I will help you as much as I can. :-)

      Delete