Sunday, July 20, 2014

Smiley360:Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant *Unboxing*


Hello Everyone! It's been awhile but I have been super busy. I am excited to show you my first Smiley360 Kit. I got it on Tuesday but if you follow me on Instagram you have seen this already. So check it out...



**Included**
- Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste
- Arm & Hammer Deep Clean Battery Toothbrush
- Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Smiley360 Guide

That is what came in my kit. I am glad to be apart of this mission. Needed a new toothpaste to try so my review will be great. Review will be up this coming weekend. For the fact of testing for 5 days to see and feel results.

Join Smiley360 Today when I did I qualified for this the same day.

Help me by clicking the link below.


Http://smiley360.com/3337240.cfm

Until next time Stay Glam0r0us!!!


***Thanks Smiley360 for sending me all items mentioned to test for honest feedback. I am not getting paid to provide feedback.****

No comments:

Post a Comment