Monday, August 25, 2014

♥Dial Acne Control! Bzzkit Unboxing!♥

Hello once again! I am here with another unboxing. This time it is from Bzzagent. I was excited for this to come and was hoping for the full sizes & the soap. If you follow be on Instagram you have seen this as well. I got it last week Tuesday Check it Out...



Here is the Dial Acne Control Products.

*Included*
- 3 Sample Packs of Dial Acne Control Deep Cleansing Body Wash & Deep Cleansing Face Wash
- 4 $1.00 Off Coupons

That was all for the unboxing. I am glad I did get something. I would have loved it even more if it was full size. Review will be soon as I finish testing. So stay tuned!

Until next time Stay Glam0r0us!♥

*Thanks to Bzzagent for sending me all products mentioned for testing & reviewing purposes.*

No comments:

Post a Comment