Monday, August 18, 2014

♥ Smiley360:Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant *Review* ♥



Hello Everyone! Hope you are enjoying your evening! Its been awhile from me I know. So much h
as happened I can't seem to get my reviews done fast enough. Well finally I got time today. If you remember I received my Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Kit from Smiley360. So I had more than enough time to try & test it out. I am so glad that I was picked for this one. Which is my very first Mission. Check out...



*Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Toothpaste*

»»»FACTS««« [as seen on website]


- Whitens, Stengthen, and Repair Tooth Enamel.
- Unique formula combines Pure Arm & Hammer Baking Soda, Active Calcium, Fluoride, and Peroxide.
- Clinically proven to Beautify Teeth.
- Restores Gloss & Luster
- Removes stains better than the leading whitening toothpaste.

»»»My Review«««

I really am inpressed with this toothpaste. I usually use a different brand, but using Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant is offically my new toothpast. I love the taste & texture. I prefer toothpaste with baking soda and this was perfect. The minty taste doesn't go away quickly. It was there longer than your average toothpaste. My mouth felt so refreshed using it. Who doesn't want a fresh mouth to start the day and end the night. My smile is a shade brighter after using for the first 5 days. I have been using it over a month now so you know im near done with my tube. From the facts above it was all true. I love this toothpaste. I RECOMMEND THIS TOOTHPASTE! A+ :)


*Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Deep Clean Toothbrush*

»»»FACTS««« [as seen on website]


- Special Whitening Cup
- Removes 100% more Plaque.
- Dual-Action Brush Head
- Special Combination of Bristles design to Whiten & Deep Clean.
- Fraction of the cost of Competitive Rechargeable Brushes.

»»»My Review«««

I love this toothbrush!!!! I had a spinbrush before like years ago. It was nothing like this. It's a major upgrade from the past experience with Spinbrush. I was so excited about the dual-actions. The bristles are really soft and feels nice while brushing. With the dual-action you would want to have soft bristles since the brush is doing more than one action. It cleans really good it removed everything very well. I also love that instead of replacing the entire brush, you can just replace the head. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS TOOTHBRUSH. A+


So that was my review I hope you enjoyed it. If you want to try while supplies last go over to www.gettrulyradiant.com .

Thanks to Smiley360 for sending me this product for Testing & Reviewing Purposes.

Until next time Stay Glam0r0us!!!!! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Very informative and you made teeth products more interesting :D
    http://carrottarts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimberly! I appreciate the feedback!!!

      Delete