Thursday, November 19, 2015

♥Bath & Body Works Mini Haul♥


Hello Everyone! As I promised I will rebuild my blog back and why not start with a Mini Haul. When I say Mini I am saying very small. So what girl doesn't like Bath & Body Works? All of the Bloggers & Vloggers can't say they have never done a Bath & Body Works haul. So Bath & Body Works is a every time I go to the mall visit. I have my all time favorites that I can't resist. I will get into that another time because I have so many things in my closet I have yet to touch.

So let's fill you in on why I chose to make this purchase. I was in the Mall a month ago to get some new shoes and my eyebrows done. I went to Bath & Body Works also and bought 3 Signature Scents & Got 2 for Free!. ***I LOVE THAT DEAL*** Will show you those in another post. I ended up getting some holiday coupons. I will not let any coupons or deals pass by if its up to me lol. So after buying all of those scent's I still didn't find the scent that I wanted. They said you can only get it online. Soooooo that is what I done 2 day's ago!.

Look at this gorgeous packaging. I absolutely love and adore the box. I am not throwing it away. I also got more coupons! They just get me every single time. I just love Bath & Body Works!♥

This is what I bought online! I don't know if anyone remember this scent it is called Amber Blush! The first time I got hooked to this scent was from a co-worker. She was freshening up before going back to work, and I'm like what is it you are putting on. She said Bath & Body Works Amber Blush. So I said I will be getting that when I go back to the stores. I went to the stores only for them to tell me it was not sold in stores anymore. I was super sad because I wanted asap. So I decided why not take advantage of the buy 2 get 1 free + free shipping on orders over $30. Speaking of Shipping I ordered this on Tuesday Nov, 17th & I got it today and it's Nov, 19th. Super Fast Shipping I was impressed. So this is it 2 Fine Fragrance Mist & 1 Ultra Shea Body Cream. I bought 2 because I will use it fast. The scent is what I would want to smell this time of the year. I can't stop smelling my wrist. Smells Amazing!!!! 

Well hope you all enjoy my Mini Haul! I will have more things for you soon! What are your favorite scents from Bath & Body Works! Let me know below until next time! Stay Glam0r0us♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment