Wednesday, November 18, 2015

♥Hello! **Forgiveness**♥




Hello Everyone! It has been a very long time and a very long year. I feel so ashamed that I haven't been keeping up with my blog. I live for blogging and ever since I started working it went down. I just want to say I sincerely apologize for the extreme long break. So many bumps came along trying to get back to blogging. As you all know I have been blogging previously from my smartphone because my laptop went out on me. So now I have a brand new computer which I bought months ago. I am finally back in the game and blogging won't seem like a big deal. So if you are wondering yes I am still working at my job and recently just got promoted. So I am feeling excellent about that. My hours changed so now I won't be getting off so late. So far my schedule is perfect to get back into blogging so I won't be as tired when I get home. 


To all of my blogging opportunities I once had I really feel like I failed with companies. I couldn't get a blog post out for the life of me. I just couldn't keep up because of this issue. So now I have time to get back in the game and start rebuilding my blog. I hope you all will stay here with me and build. I can do plenty of things now and I have more to offer. Independently off of my own items.

So I have purchased so many things this year til its not even funny. I have been splurging at Bath & Body Works. I have my all time favorites from their signature collections. I just have so much to say. To those who are wondering about my Hair Journey. I am still Chemical Free & Since my updates I have Straightened my hair twice. November of last year and October of this year. I have no heat damage and will show you soon. I don't even keep up with the Bi-Weekly hair routine anymore because of work. Just shows how work takes over your life. LoL But I love it!

So speaking of work it's almost time for me to go in for a few hours and then i'll be back home by dinner time. So I hope you all are doing well and having a great afternoon so far. You will be hearing from me very soon that is a PROMISE! Stay Glam0r0us! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment