Saturday, February 13, 2016

♥Target Beauty Box February 2016♥


Hello again everyone! I was lucky again to get the Target Beauty Box for this month. I missed last month I had it in my cart and it sold out before I checked out. I made sure I woke up bright and early for this one. I usually keep up with other beauty blogs to make sure I'm ahead of the game. If you all want to know when it will be dropping just keep up with Target. They usually change the beauty box items when you search on there website a week before the box comes out. I paid $7 for this box this month. The price will change depending on the value of the box. I was super excited for this one and I'm even more excited because I can share it with you all. So let's not waste anymore time let's get into this!!!



This is the Biggest Box I have seen from Target! Look at how big it is! ♥

This is the first thing I seen when I open my box. The beautiful pink blush tissue paper with the card on top.

These were all the goodies inside! It was filled the box top barely closed!.There is a total of 10 items inside let's go!!!!

Bathery Bath Pouf

Laneige BB Cushion - 5-in-1 cushion technology works to brighten, protect, cool, cover, and prevent shine.

Mayfair Soap Foundry Body Creme - Deeply hydrating formula features a blend of shea butter, safflower oil to nourish skin.

Derma e Hydrating Night Creme - Ultra-hydrating, vegan formula made with antioxidants, vitamins C & E, and aloe to moisturize and help defend skin from free radicals.

L'Oreal Boost It Air Blown Texture Mist - Creates instant root tease and buildable body. Lightweight mist formula offers strong hold without weighing hair down.

SoapBox Coconut Oil Shampoo - Vitamins E & K and coconut oil work to gently cleanse, moisturize and thicken hair.
SoapBox Coconut Oil Conditioner - Treat hair follicles with vitamins E & K and coconut oil to leave hair thick and moisturized.

SkinFix Lip Repair Balm - Lightweight yet deeply hydrating formula soothes and softens dry lips for immediate relief.

Vera Wang Embrace Eau de Toilette - Fresh, Floral fragrance boasts notes of pear blossom, green tea, freesia, peony, orange blossom and sandalwood for a light, modern perfume.

Incoco Nail Polish Applique - Nail Polish strips offer a flawless manicure that lasts up to 10 days. Peel, apply to nail, then file away excess polish.

Also included was a $3 off $15 Coupon!

That was everything included in my Target Beauty Box! I am super excited to try everything and let you all know about my favorites. I have already tried the SkinFix and it's my favorite so far! Hope you all enjoyed. Did any of you got this box? If so let me know in the comments below. I seen some people got different poufs. My sister got a smaller one and her box wasn't as big. Wll until next time Stay Glam0r0us!♥



No comments:

Post a Comment