Sunday, February 14, 2016

♥Walmart Beauty Haul!!♥


Hello Everyone! Happy Valentines Day♥! I hope you are having a great evening. Yesterday I was on a roll with posting for you all. This was suppose to be included but I had to get up very early this morning for work. So now I am finally getting to it. As you can tell I have been up to shopping and this time there is more skincare items. I promise I wasn't going to buy anymore skincare items, but there was some on clearance so I couldn't resist grabbing as many as I could. I bought all of these items on Friday! Today I bought even more so I will include that also! Good thing I didn't post this yesterday like I intended to. Well enough talk let's get into this!♥


Camryn's BFFGentle Edges Double-Sided Brush/Crumb
Price: $2.43
This Brush is for kids but it's made for edges so I will give it a try!

Colgate Optic White 360 Medium ToothBrush
Price: $2.96
Needed a new one! This brush has Whitening Cups with Tongue & Cheek Cleaner.

Neutrogena Body Clear Body Spray
Price: $4.00
Never seen this before and that was the clearance price. Can't wait to try it.

Clean & Clear Morning Burst Shine Control Facial Scrub
Price: $3.00
I love Clean & Clear and this scrub is something I wanted to try and it was clearance as well.

Neutrogena Shower Set Pack - Oil-Free Acne Wash & Body Clear Body Wash Pink Grapefruit
Price: $5.00
I was eyeing this for the longest ever. I kept pushing it behind other items so no one would notice. This was also on clearance and it retail for about $11. I couldn't pass up on this offer.

Equate Ultra-Hydrating Beauty Lotion
Price: $3.48
I was looking for some lotion to use just for my face in the day and night. So I came across the Olay's Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion. This was the same thing so wanted to see how good it is.

Biore Acne Clearing Scrub
Price: $3.50
I always seen this in the store but this also happened to be on the clearance section!

Piper's Perfumery 
Price: $0.10
This was a Christmas item and it was mark down tremendously.



This was not Beauty But these were also on clearance! They were 50 cents each!



***UPDATED 2/20/2016***
**This was the other items that I bought I bought on the day I posted this blog post**
These are also from Walmart while posting this blog I didn't have a chance to add them in to the haul so I am adding it now.

Loreal's Ever Creme Leave-In-Spray - $2.88 *Clearance*
St. Ives Coconut & Orchid Body Wash - $3.00 *Clearance*
Tone Petal Soft 6Pk Bar Soap - $3.88 *Clearance*


That was my haul & I hope you all enjoyed my haul! I was eyeing some of these things for the longest while in the store daily. So I hope you all can find some of the same in your local Walmart. Until next time Stay Glam0r0us!♥

2 comments:

  1. Amazing post, thanks for sharing! Absolutely love neutrogena products (:

    Life in Pastel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! I love Neutrogena as well! If you haven't tried the Hydro Boost Water Gel! It is worth the money! :)

      Delete