Monday, March 14, 2016

♥Target Beauty Box March 2016♥


Hello Everyone! It's that time again I was able to get this months Target Beauty Box!!!!. I am super excited about this because I am very obsessed with these boxes. I just wish Target would just make them subscription instead of first come first served. This box was available for sale on February 29th I woke up at 6:30 am est! The box was listed so I am assuming the are available at 6am est. They also usually release the boxes on the first Monday of that month or anything close to it. I was excited from the preview of what the box included so it was definitely worth it. This time this box only cost $5. I got this box on Saturday so just getting to it!. The price varies so it's going to be different prices depending on the value of the items. So enough talk let's get into this!!!!



The first thing when I opened the box was this pretty mint color tissue paper with the theme of this box which is Vacay VIBES!

Everything was packages nicely and nothing spilling over anything!Total of 8 items!

Not Your Mother's Texturizing Sea Salt Spray - Sea salt and sea kelp give hair texture, hold and shine for tousled beach waves without frizz or flyaways.


Banana Boat Sun Comfort SPF 30 Lotion - Broad-spectrum UVA- and UVB-protection stays on through sun, water, wind, sweat, sand and more.

Caress Adore Forever Body Wash - Fragrance-release pearls give a burst of perfume each time you touch your skin.

Nugg Deep Hydration Facial Mask Treatment - 94% natural face mask features a blend of extracts and oils that intensely hydrates and softens dry skin.


Laneige Water Sleeping Mask - Lightweight ionized mineral water hydrates and restores skin overnight and has a subtle, calming scent.

SinfulColors Professionals Nail Color - This long wear, chip-resistant formula gives nails a professional finish and comes in endless vibrant colors. *PoisonBerry*


Hair Food Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner - Infused with honey & apricot fragrances, this paraben-and mineral oil-free duo gives hair a moisture-rich treat.

You Are Amazing Juicy Grapefruit Body Lotion - Moisturizing body lotion keeps skin hydrated all day long with a bright, citrusy scent.

**Also Included was a $3 off $15 coupon for Beauty Purchase.**


That was everything that was included in this months Target Beauty Box!. I can't wait to get into trying everything. My favorite this so far is the nail polish! I really want to try the sleeping mask tonight! Laneige is a great brand. I hope you all enjoyed it more than I did! If you got this box this month let me know in the comments! I'm looking forward to the next box! Until next time Stay Glam0r0us!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment