Monday, May 9, 2016

♥Arnott’s® Tim Tam® Review♥


Hello Everyone! I hope you all are doing great! I am doing great on my day off and finally up to put my day to use. I haven't been reviewing alot lately due to work. I am also glad that I have the opportunity to do so again. I am super excited that it is with a company that I have been apart of for years. Bzzagent!!!! They have provided me with numerous items to test and review and I was lucky to get a chance to try these Chocolate Tim Tam Cookies. So let's get into this review!!!!!! ♥

So first thing I have never tried these cookies ever but I have heard of them for some time now.

*Packaging*
I thought the packaging was really nice! It showed a very nice quality on how the product looks and gave you a good sizing of how big the cookie really is. I also love the color choice they picked as well. Just looking at these in a store would make me pick these up! I would give packaging an A+.

*Taste/Texture*
Original: It was really good the chocolate taste was there, and it was filled with this lovely chocolate mousse. The cookie could almost melt in your mouth. The texture was like a wafer a bit of a crunch! I loved the Original one better because it was just chocolate. I would give Taste/Texture an A+.
This is what they look when you open the packaging!
This is how good they look after biting!!!! So Yummy!!!!!!!♥

Chewy Caramel: I didn't like this one as much because the caramel had a strong taste. I mean it was so strong it almost tasted like Coffee or just plain burnt Caramel. Not sure if I had a bad batch or what but didn't enjoy that one at all. I would give Taste/Texture an C.

***Sorry no pictures for the Chewy Caramel it was destroyed by family before getting a picture***

*Overall* 
These cookies are great for dessert or even just a quick snack. I enjoyed the original better because it was the taste I expected. I love chocolate all around so it was my favorite. Even though I didn't care for the Chewy Caramel as much it wasn't as bad if the Caramel wasn't so bold. I will probably buy another one just to make sure it was just that batch. So was it something I would recommend to my friends and family? Yes I would definitely recommend this to anyone! I would prefer everyone go for the original. Overall I would give Tim Tam Cookies an A.


That was my review on Arnott’s® Tim Tam®. I am super thankful for Bzzagent for sending me this to review. Until next time Stay Glam0r0us! ♥

***DISCLAIMER***THANKS TO BZZAGENT FOR SENDING ME THIS PRODUCT FOR TESTING AND REVIEWING PURPOSES ONLY. I WAS NOT AT ALL PAID TO DO THIS IN ANY WAY OR FORM.***

No comments:

Post a Comment