Tuesday, May 3, 2016

♥Ulta SkinCare Sets♥


Hello Everyone! I hope you all are doing well as always. I am here this evening with two skincare sets that I ordered from Ulta about 2 weeks ago. This is my first time ordering from Ulta so I was super ecxited. I caught this awesome deal from another blogger so couldn't miss this one. As you all know I am a super skincare fan! I love all things for a better way for nice and clean skin! So these sets are no longer available and it was only limited. So sorry! So with that being said let's get into these boxes! 



The first box is SKINNOVATION. It is showing all of the item's that are inside on the front.
Price: $7.99
Value Price: $36


Here are all the products that is inside. They were packaged well and nothing was spilling.

What's Inside:
L'oreal Revitalift Triple Power Intense Overnight Mask
Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Nourishing Water
Biore Baking Soda Liquid Cleanser
Neutrogena Hydro Boost Eye Gel
Pacifica KaleDetox Face Wash


The Second box is A THREE-STEP MAKEOVER. It is showing all item's on the front of the box as well. This one is giving you steps to use with 2 items in each set. 
Price: $7.99
Value Price: $55

I absolutely love the packaging! ♥


What's Inside:
Neutrogena Travel Size Towelette
Pacifica Glow Baby Face Scrub
Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Face Mask
No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Advanced Serum
Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream


***ALSO SAMPLES WITH ONLINE ORDER***
Benefit Dew The Hoola Bronzer

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer

That was everything I am super excited to use all of these item's for the fact majority of the thing's I never even tried is great. If I like any of them I will most definitely buy them. I would usually leave info on how to get one of these but they are no longer available. I hope that they do something like this again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment