Saturday, October 26, 2013

Magdalena Natural Hair & Body Care ♥


Hello Everyone! I am here today with some goodies I got a few weeks ago. I usually keep my items for blogging out until I get pics of thems. I had this out but got so side tracked until it got underneath things. Well a few months ago I remember someone posting about a sample natural hair and body kit. I signed up and later noticed on her website the samples were available after the site was up. Then im like the sample probably won't come. Well they did after all. Well here is my sample kit. :)





*Magdelena Sample Kit*
- Shea Butter Castor Oil Lavender Moisturizer Body Cream
- Small Applicator Spatula (for Body Cream)
- Deep Oil Treatment
- Cedarwood Gentle Shampoo
- Scalp Treatment
- Cederwood Milk Conditioner

This is a great sample I love the way it was packaged. Very nicely im excited to try. When I get a chance to try these I will review them for you all. If you want more info visit below @

www.magdalenaallnatural.com

Not sure if sample kits are still available. Stay tuned for my thoughts. Stay Glam0r0us!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment