Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hair Journey Update - Oct 6th ♥


Hello Everyone! I hope you enjoyed your weekend as it comes to an end. I am here with another hair update! Since last update I told you guys I was lacking with TLC. I really need more products. I am not sure what to buy or try. Everything I want to try you need to buy it online. Sucks but im lucky to be trying a product that I will post soon. I have tons of shampoo and conditioner. Organix is the only one I can't stop using. I think im getting tired of not having choices of products. When it comes to moisture and sealing. I just need to shop online I guess. My hair is so full im scared ill use to much product doing everyday styles. So maybe protective styles will be an option.

To the Update...

Today I kept it simple just like last time. I washed my hair only. No conditioner because im out. Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo! Lol im pretty sure you all are like OMGGGG AGAIN!!! Yes! I love Organix with a passion. I never used an entire bottle of shampoo nonstop. I sprayed my hair first to comb through after that rinsed. Washed it and left some here out after putting a ponytail in. I'm gonna need more shampoo soon.

I am super excited next update will be my 1 Year Anniversary. I know my updates wasn't visual but ill try posting pics. I am glad to be natural and hope my journey inspires others.

Until next time Stay Glam0r0us! Don't forget to follow me on instagram!
@glamrawks

No comments:

Post a Comment