Sunday, November 17, 2013

Hair Journey Update - Nov 17th ♥



Hello Everyone! Hope your weekend was glam0r0us! I had a busy month so far. Will explain the details later. I spent my whole day with the tv. Football is my sundays of course. Since last update i've done nothing at all. I am super ashamed it was so much going on so it stayed in a ponytail. I am a ponytail girl. Definitely when my hair keeps getting longer.

To the Update...

Today was another simple day. I was so lazy and wasn't at all interested in doing hair today. So im still out of conditioner and im still using the rest of my shampoo. I thought today would be the end of it. I was wrong I have one more use atleast. I rinsed my hair still felt soft as the last time. I then washed my hair with Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo. I stretched my hair really good while washing its so pretty. Afterwards drying it and putting it up into 2 sections with ponytail puffs.

Simple again I kno but I need more products. I really want something that is greater. Until next time Stay Glam0r0us!

No comments:

Post a Comment