Monday, November 18, 2013

♥What's Going On?!♥


Hello Glams! I have been having the most crazy month so far. So much is going on and im super busy til im not keeping up with blogging. I feel so bad when I come to update you for my Hair Journey. It is because I update you every other Sunday and its away when 2 updates are right by each other. So many days between could post something for you all. I am looking for alot more things to do for you all. I have come up before with Beauty Tuesday, Fashion Friday, and Product Junkie Sunday. I will still do those when necessary. It was overwhelming doing them weekly. So you will see that often had lots of views on those. I am all about reviewing items that is what I love to do. It helps people who are interested.

I am currently with Bzzagent and Influenster. I haven't had any campaigns from Bzzagent since the Dr.Scholls High Heels for Her. That was back in Spring. Influenster gave me the Sunkissed VoxBox this Summer. I was Pre-Qualified for the Rose VoxBox. I was late for completing the survey so I missed an opportunity.


I love getting items to review. Being a small blogger its hard to get companies to send you items but Obia Natural Hair Care believed in me. I was excited and enjoyed working with them. Hopefully I have more opportunities.

So I am becoming obsessed with nail art. I always loved my nail polishes. But after winning the whole entire SinfulShine Nail Polish Collection. I have been wanting everything my eye sees. I have some amazing items I picked up from online. When they all arrive I will show you all I am sooo excited. I have been practicing my nail ideas to get better.

So much to come as soon as it arrives the post will be frequent. I love you all and thanks for following me. If you aren't im on instagram.
@glamrawks .... FOLLOW ill Return. Stay Glam0r0us!♥



No comments:

Post a Comment