Sunday, November 3, 2013

Hair Journey Update - Nov 3rd ♥


Hey Everyone! Hope you are enjoying the rest of your weekend!. I know I am watching my Sunday shows. I am here with my hair update. Since the last update which was my 1 year anniversary. I have been using nothing much just a little Obia Enhancing Curl Custard. If you missed my review please check it out. I really love it and would love for you to try it.

To the Update...

I kept it simple this week. I was very lazy and don't want to take long. I loved everything that I used last week til I am sad I need to purchase more. Well I only did wash this week without conditioner. I need more of both soon because my favorite shampoo is almost gone. Speaking of shampoo someone in a facebook group im in, posted something horrible. It was about my favorite shampoo Organix. It was brought to my attention they aren't true to their word on ingredients. I am sad and will just get familiar to something else. Since im almost done with it thats what I used today. My Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo. I washed my hair after rinsing it out from product. Afterwards drying it until damp then combing. I added a ponytail to dry. I will hopefully have another shampoo soon if not something else.

Kept it simple some people take forever and I hate it with my hair is so full and thick. I love my hair but sometimes I do feel lazy lol. That is it for today until next time Stay Glam0r0us!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment