Sunday, February 9, 2014

Birthday/Superbowl Notd & More!!♥ *LATE POST*


Hey Everyone! Once again I am here to share what's been going on since last month. I am going to catch you up with my nails I have design these past weeks. Before we get into that my Birthday was last month. I wanted to get something nail related on top of my other gifts and these were the little nail art haul. Check it out!!!

image

Here is China Glaze Snow Globe. I really wanted it the first time when I bought Luxe and Lush. I absolutely love this nail polish. You will see what it looks like in a few. Next is Nail art tape. I got 10 for a few cents. I will use those soon. Trying to get inspiration on a design for them.

For my Birthday this is what I came up with...

image

Kept it very simple and pink! Why not my favorite color lol. I used Sinfulshine VIP and topped it with the nail polish above China Glaze Snow Globe. I loved it so much!.

My sister's Birthday is exactly 1 week after my Birthday. So I did her nails and mine of course! This was my design.....

image

I absolutely think this design was gorgeous!!!!! I did this in Sinfulshine Pragmatic 2 coats. I was going for a pretty color and black meshed well. Paired it with rhinestones instead of black polish. With a crystal flower rhinestone at the top. This was my favorite!

Now for the last design if you follow me on instagram you saw these. I was going for the Seattle Seahawks and did a cool design!


image

Simple French Manicure look just colored. I used Sinfulshine Set The Mood for the base. In The Limelight for the tips and Wisp for the dots going across. I really was excited and they won the superbowl even better.

Hope you enjoyed my designs I will have a Valentines Day nails next. Hope you all enjoy your evening! Stay Glam0r0us!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment