Sunday, February 9, 2014

♥What's Going On?! Again♥



Hello Everyone! I am so late on posting on my blog. It has been so many good things happening for me. I have to take care of my opportunities while they are here. This year so far has been nothing but great. I just ask for you guys to say a little prayer for me to succeed. I will let you all know as it is final to announce. Don't want to Jinx myself lol.

So im behind on about 2 hair updates and 1 is due today. So im going to sadly say I won't be doing hair updates biweekly anymore. I have thought about this and its too much for me right now. I can't get myself to get it posted on time. Im becoming so busy my hair is also becoming a lazy issue. So I will still do hair product updates and hair updates when I use something new or maybe monthly. I will post as I feel. For the record im still using the same things since my last update.

I will be posting more nails im obsessed. I will be doing everything I always do or ill try to get them to you all faster.

My birthday was 3 weeks ago and it was perfect. I will show you all my notd on my birthday and superbowl. If you follow me on instagram you seen them.

Until next time stay Glam0r0us!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment