Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Valentine's Day Nails & Current Notd!♥


Hello Everyone! I am late but February isn't over yet. Valentines week for so horrible. Not because of my LOVE LIFE but we had a Winter Ice Storm. It happened on Feb 12th and the power went out until Feb 16th. It was the most horrible time of my life. No power phone needed to be charged constantly. So im so glad im back to getting everything on track. Valentine's Day was great even though it was no power. I woke up early to get my nails done since there was no light but the daylight. So this was my nails for Valentine's Day.



I went for it and tried something New! Leopard Prints!!! I always wanted to do it. I found this easy pictorial online and it was easier than expected. I thought it was great for my first time. I loved it so much. I used for the leopard nails Sinfulshine's Come Hither, Dark Room, & Wisp. For the other Sinfulshine's Dark Room with heart shape rhinestones with pink and red round rhinestones. Love it so much!!!!

Currently I am wearing my nails like this.....



I loved my nails in leopard prints so much! I done it again! I wanted to keep practicing. This time I used Sinfulshine's Pragmatic, Wisp, & Dark Room on the Leopard Print Nails. On the other nails I used Sinfulshine's Nouveau Purple and China Glaze Snow Globe.

So those are my nails if you follow me on Instagram you seen them already. Follow now @glamrawks until next time Stay Glam0r0us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment