Saturday, August 24, 2013

Blog Update| New Segments ♥

Hello Everyone! Hope you are enjoying this wonderful weekend!. It seems like I am always blogging on the weekend. I had a few things planned during this week but had a few set backs. They will be posted still just later sometime. I am going to go back to my segments. I enjoyed doing them and it kept things going for me. It also gives me more things to talk about as well. I am use to do my freebies of the week. I stopped because im still mobile and most freebies are desktop only. I really miss it but I will start back as soon as I can. I will start my new segments in September. So hopefully you will look foward to them here we go we will have.....

*Beauty Tuesday's*
- Post will be all beauty related from makeup/nail care/body care. Favorites..Wishlist and etc

*Fashion Friday's*
- Will be OOTD/Jewelry/Wishlist/Favorites/etc

*Hair Journey Updates/Hair Product Junkie Sunday's*
- I always have Hair Journey Updates every other Sunday. The Sunday that is free from updates will be Product Junkie Sunday if I have a product favorite or wishlist.

**Reviews/First Impressions/Giveaway's/etc**
-Will be posted as necessary no specific date!.

I hope you all will be excited for segments. I know I am have a few line ups ready. If there is anything you want me to do please comment below! ♥

Stay tuned Stay Glam0r0us ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment