Monday, August 26, 2013

I Won Influenster Brand Challenge!! ♥

Hello Everyone! Im here again with great news!!!! As you know I had the opportunity to test and review Influenster's Sunkissed Voxbox. Every product had its own badge that you could earn. Well I did all that I could. But the one I really put my heart into was the SinfulShine Badge. I really love it and like they say hard work really pays off! I won the Sinfulshine Badge!!!!! The prize is the whole entire Sinfulshine with Gel Tech Nail Polish Collection. Which includes 32 glam0r0us colors. I was tempted to buy more but just held onto hope. I am super excited will post them when they arrive! Thanks alot Influenster you just made my day!.

Want to learn about my experience with SinfulShine. You can check it out a few post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment