Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hair Journey Update - August 25th ♥

Hey Everyone! The weekend is coming to an end. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. I am here with another Hair Journey Update. Since the last update I told you all I was not giving my hair enough TLC. Well this week I had it all together. I discovered something while moisturizing my hair. Pretty weird but it was some tea that was sitting in the pot. Im thinking I wonder what would happen if I added tea into my spray bottle. Well I did and I promise you guys my hair detangled so good and it was soft longer than using water. I moisturized my hair with Tea and Oyin. Instant staple duo for sure. Am I the only one that it seems easier to manage the hair in the back. The front isn't bad but the back is so easy to do. My hair is so full its amazing how much it has grown in almost 1 year. I will be glad to show you all the progress. So anywho...

To the Update...

I did it again, I am obsessed with Organix. I just grabbed for it and that was it. Speaking of Organix its on sale at Walgreens this week. So maybe ill buy more. Or maybe not so I can try other products. I do have a eishlist. I started today by taking my sections out. Spraying my hair with tea. Detangling was a breeze because the tea from previous detangling helped today. I then rinsed my hair to get any extra weight off. I added my Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo washing once. Afterward Conditioning with Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner. I didn't section my hair after drying today. Just added into a ponytail. Yes a ponytail almost perfect with humps.

I am loving my hair more than ever. I know my updates are identical week after week. But its my journey and if it works for me its perfect. I love following all journey let me know below if you are on one!. I will be starting Product Junkie Sunday next week because, my Hair Journey Update is not needed. Find out a product im wanting to try!.

Have a great week and Stay Glam0r0us! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment