Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hair Journey Update - August 11th ♥

Hello Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! It's time for another Hair Journey Update. I had a long weekend not bad but a little stressful. I was looking foward to doing something different this update but will start tomorrow. Since the last update I did nothing at all to my hair. I felt the heat was getting to me super lazy. Just threw a wig on every chance I got. Im pretty sure you all had those days. I will make up for it this week with more TLC. I also still smelled Coconut from 2 weeks ago. Pretty cool huh? Lol

To the Update...

I got to my hair late today just because I was so lazy from the heat. I wanted to get it all done in 30 minutes or less. I kepted it simple once again. I promise to try to use some new products. I am really in love with Organix. So I used it again today but I thought about it awhile before washing. I didn't get my usual detangling process because it wasn't bad. I went straight for a rinse and washed my hair. I used Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo a good squeeze my hair is needing more. Afterwards conditioning with Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner. I lefted it on for 10 minutes while detangling. Washed it out and sectioned my hair into 3. I am super excited about my hair growing at this pace. I am also loving the fact im getting closer to my 1 year anniversary since the chop. Yay!

I will probably join in on the olive oil challenge not sure yet but will update you if I do. Until next time Stay Glam0r0us! ♡♥♡



No comments:

Post a Comment