Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hair Journey Update - Sept 22nd *Late Post* ♥

Hello Everyone! I am here with another Hair Update. I am going to start by apologizing for being late. I have been busy with alot. But I am here now! So since my last update! I have been caught up as you can see. My hair wasn't getting the TLC it should've been. After my wash it stayed as it was and end of story. I feel really bad when that happens. But my hair is better when its left alone sometimes. Im not manipulating or forcing anything on my hair. Just leaving it as is. Believe it or not by my my hair felt and smalled clean. As if I just washed it. Weird Huh?! So that was pretty much all I've done since the last time.

To the Update....

Today I kept it quick and simple. I had alot to do and my hair time was cut short. I only washed my hair with Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo. Only reason I didn't conditioned because I was all out. I do need more it's my favorite product. I love the way my hair feels with it. I do noticed after using herbal essence my hair coiled up better. With Organix its flowly wavy curled. I have been using Organix non-stop since May. True staple product for sure. My hair is so big and I love it. I don't know what to do with it. Hopefully someone will help me twist them. I am not a big user of the familiar brands. I only knew of little product lines. But now I know so many. Thanks to alot of woman on Facebook.

I am about to test a product on my hair this week. With a company that specializes natural hair. I will have a full review on it. Look foward that. Also its some goodies I got in the mail will show you them as well soon. So much I know im ready to post on them stay tuned!. Until next time Stay Glam0r0us!!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment