Friday, December 13, 2013

Hair Journey Update - Dec 1st *Late Post* ♥

Hey Everyone! It's been awhile it seems that im saying that alot lately! But things happen so im here now with a few things but first here is my Hair Journey Update.

Since the last update I just kepted it simple. I moisturized it with Oyin Hair Dew. My hair is much drier since its cold. So my routine may needs oil. My hair hates oil for some odd reason. So I will look for another option.

To the Update....

Today I started by spraying my hair with cold water while detangling. Rinsing with warm to get my hair wet. I washed my hair with the last of my Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo. I ended up cutting the bottle to get it all out. I had more than I expected so I saved it but my mom spilled it. So after washing it I towel dried it and added a ponytail.

I am keeping it simple and next update will be different since my shampoo is out. Until next time Stay Glam0r0us! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment