Sunday, September 1, 2013

#1 Product Junkie Sunday!♥



Hello Everyone! I am super glad for my new segments and hope you enjoy. New month new things. So lets get into Product Junkie Sunday.



I am wanting to try Camille Rose for the longest. I have heard alot of great things so this item is definitely on my product junkie wishlist! I don't want just a few. I want them all. The Camille Rose line includes.....

*Clense*
-- Caramel Cowash
-- Clean Rinse

*Conditioner*
-- Jansyn's "Moisture Max" Conditioner
-- SOYlicious Curl Enchancing Conditioner

*Deep Conditioner*
-- Algae Renew Deep Conditioning Mask

*Leave Ins & Detanglers*
-- Curl Love Moisture Milk
-- Fresh Curl

*Curl Definers*
-- Aloe Whipped Butter Gel
-- Curl Maker

*Hair Butters*
-- Almond Jai Twisting Butter
-- Curlaide Moisture Butter

*Hair Balm/Pomade*
-- Ajani Growth & Shine Balm

*Hair Oils*
-- Ultimate Hair Growth Serum

That's the entire hair collection. They have so much to offer but this is my first interest. To find out more and for prices on these products. Visit them @ www.camillerosenaturals.com/

Hopefully I will have them all for reviews. I hope enjoyed this segment let me know below. Until next time Stay Glam0r0us!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment