Friday, December 13, 2013

♥Amazon Nail Art Haul!♥

Hello Everyone! While I was not blogging I have been waiting for my items from Amazon. I have mentioned previously about shopping for nail art. So I have everything I ordered except 1 item which isnt big. The wait was long enough and majority of my waiting time was because it was some items sent from China!. I placed 3 separate orders a total of 9. I already have 8 and yes I used some already. My reason for getting these nail art items was based on my love with nail art. I got a whole entire collection of 32 nail polishes from SinfulShine this summer. I wanted to have more fun with them. Here is my haul below!!! :)




- 15pc Nail Art Brush Set
- China Glaze Fast Foward Top Coat
- 12 Colored Nail Art Rhinestones Wheel
- 12 Multi-Shaped Rhinestones Wheel
- 12 Colored Nail Art Rhinestones with separated storage
- China Glaze Crackle Black Mesh
- China Glaze Crackle Tarnished Gold
- 5 pc set 2 way Dotting Tools


That's everything when the last item comes ill update you. Believe it or not but everything above was less than $25. This was for sure a steal prices change very often on amazon. If you want to find everything I got just let me know.

I am happy with them all so far I have used everything except the nail art brushes and rhinestones. So much nails of the week coming. One will be posted next :) this brings so much ideas so im being extra creative.

Hope you enjoyed my haul or know about more items let me know below!. Until next time Stay Glam0r0us! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment