Sunday, December 29, 2013

♥Hair Journey Update - DEC 29th ♥


Hello Everyone! Hope you are doing great!. I am here with the last Hair Update this year. I can't believe how fast time has gone. I really feel proud that, I keep you all updated every single time. Even though it seem like forever getting to it and getting it done. I really appreciate each and everyone of you. Hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Because my holidays kept the wig on my head. So saying that you know its been a long lazy week. Lol I kno!

To the Update...

I just got done with my hair as I type this. I was watching football all day. So had to get to it between one game atleast. So I took the time to spray my here with water and detangle. It wasn't bad at all just needed water. I am so amazed on how much my hair felt super soft from last wash. I guess my hair missed Herbal Essence. So you know I used it again today. I really had to my hair felt AWESOME! I washed my hair with Herbal Essence Honey I'm Strong. It felt so good and my curls were popping! I am going to finish this bottle not much left anyways. That is all I have done today. I was going to condition but I will next wash.

That is it for today. Very simple as needed with how busy I am. Until next time Stay Glam0r0us! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment