Friday, December 27, 2013

Pre-Christmas Goodies & Nails! ♥


Hello Everyone! Hope you are glad the weekend is here! Last post I told you all I had somethings I wanted to share. But loading was giving me issues! Well finally it worked today. I ordered more nail polish from Amazon. Im officially obsessed with China Glaze im gonna end up with more. So check it out...



This is China Glaze Luxe and Lush. I was looking for a glitter nail polish. Since I have so many colors glitter and effects is now my options. I was super excited about it I couldn't wait to use it. So here was my Christmas Eve/Christmas nails.



I love my nails incase you are wondering I used....


Sinfulshine - Devious
Sinfulshine - Amazonian
Sinfulshine - Wisp
China Glaze - Luxe and Lush
China Glaze - Fast Foward Top Coat


I also used my dotting tool. The China Glaze Luxe and Lush nail polish was super pretty. If you follow me on instagram you saw already. Follow me! @glamrawks to see my nails first. Until next time Stay Glam0r0us! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment