Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hair Journey Update - Dec 15th *Late Post* ♥


Hello Everyone! I had my update to post on time but sleeping patterns are off. So im trying to reset my sleeping pattern back to normal. So excuse the lateness. Since the last update I haven't been doing much. Since im low with moisturizer. I have Oyin and didn't want to use it all. So I decided to just keep it in a ponytail which I hate!

To the Update...

I am completely out of Organic Coconut Milk Shampoo. I was so sad to come to the fact I would have to use something else. So I used Herbal Essence Honey I'm Strong. Sad I mean it but I did miss the smell. Ugh! I have been without it for 8 months. So I washed my hair with it and my curls started to really pop. Strange but it was really cute. I will use it next time as well to see what happens.

Simple update because it wasn't major. Until next time Stay Glam0r0us! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment