Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Dr. Scholls For Her High Heel Review! ♥



My experience was great with Dr Scholls For Her High Heel insoles. I never tried any products by Dr Scholls before. I wondered how great the insoles real worked. If it really had the great quality of gel. Also how well they fit to the shoes. I talked about my experience with one of my favorite summer heels. Being very harsh on my feet after wearing. I loved the shoes but had problems wearing them. So testing out the insoles on those heels was a great choice. I had a great time testing here is some facts....

* Helps prevent foot pain
* Ultra-soft gel arch shifts pressure off your ball of foot.
* Guaranteed all day comfort
*Practically invisible, even in strappy heels.
* Slim design won't make shoes feel tight.
* Stays firmly in place
* Unique adhesive keeps insoles in place.
* Removeable without damage to shoes.

**Fits Sandals, Slides, Slingbacks, and Strappy dress shoes.



*Packaging Design*
The Packaging Design is very informative and pretty. I love how you can feel the gel insole from the front. You can actually press where the most gel is placed. I enjoyed that before opening the package. I knew all I needed to know before opening. The bonus is that it has instructions in the inside as well. I will give Packaging Design an A+.

*Texture*
The insoles were really soft and felt really comfortable in my hands. Flexible not hard and stiff it bends like your feet would in high heels. I love the texture. I would give Texture an A+.

*Performance*
My time testing the insoles have been great. I really loved how wearing my favorite heels that was a problem really wasn't anymore. I wore them for a long period of time daily. It felt very comfortable and fit well in any shoes for anyone. I give Performance an A+.

*Overall*
I had a fantastic time trying Dr Scholls For Her High Heel Insoles. I am so glad I had the chance to try them. Would I have tried before this? Most likely no but now I will be sure to get my summer heels insoles. My Overall score for Dr Scholl For Her High Heel Insoles will be an A+. I absolutelely LOVE it!



Thanks Again Bzzagent! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment