Sunday, July 14, 2013

Hair Journey Update - July 14th ♥

Hello Everyone! Its another hair journey update! I wanted to get this done as soon as possible today. I don't want to miss my tv shows later. So yea! As you seen from my previous post, I have tried Oyin's Hair Dew. I absolutely love it. I applied it to my hair in sections and detangled. It left my hair nice and soft. I did a tester twist out on one section. It stretched my hair nicely with bounce and shine. So if you need my full review on it check it out below.

To the Update...

Today I decided to undo my sections and comb it out. But I sprayed my hair with water as I detangled the sections. Rinsing afterwards to get my hair damp. I washed my hair with Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo once. I am noticing my curls are popping more often during wash. Conditioning with Organix Coconut Milk. I know I have been using it for the past 3 months or so. But its my staple for now. This would be my 6th update straight with Organix Coconut Milk. I love it for sure. Kept it simple today by finishing it up with putting my hair back into 3 sections. Im sure after my hair dries im adding Hair Dew. My new staple product.

That's pretty much my update for today. Simple and easy until next time Stay Glam0r0us ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment