Tuesday, July 23, 2013

♥Goody Ouchless Ribbon Elastics ♥



Hello Everyone!!! Hope your day is going great! I am here to show you guys my Goody's Ouchless Ribbon Elastics. I got them from Influenster as a complimentary gift in my Sunkissed VoxBox.

**ABOUT**
- Unique Knot Hair Tie
- Soft Stretchy Ribbon Material
- Can be worn on hair or wrist
- Comes in Assorted Colors
- Available for the price of $3.99-$4.99.

**My Experience**

The Ribbon Elastics first are pretty colors. They were more neutral and you could wear with pretty much anything. I can't wear them on my natural hair, because it won't last long. I also knew right away it would be for days I wore my wig. It worked perfectly. It was very stretched and bounced right back into the form it came in. I am not loving the price for 5pc should have been atleast 10. So im probably going to think about buying more. I say 4/5 it was a great product. Everything I expected from reading about them.

Find out more about Goody's Ouchless Ribbon Elastics at

http://www.goody.com/Products/Hair_Accessories/Ouchless_Ribbon_Elastics

**Disclaimer**
Once again thanks to Influenster for the complimentary gift including this in Sunkissed VoxBox.

No comments:

Post a Comment