Saturday, July 20, 2013

*First Impressions* SinfulShine ♥



Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a glam0r0us weekend! Today I am here to tell you about this fabulous nail polish. SinfulShine with Gel Tech. It provides opulent rich color and superb shine. It is available in 32 shades of colors. Its available for a limited amount of time. I got my hands on this color Bottoms Up, *pictured above* from Influenster's Sunkissed VoxBox. You can only purchase this from Walgreens only for $2.99.

I absolutely love this polish. I never tried any gel nail polish. So this makes it even better. The polish applies great with just one coat. Dries really good to be thick. Finish look is very glossy which seems as if you applied a Top Coat. I give this 5/5 because im tempted to buy all or majority.



Get your SinfulShine on today and you can have nails to impress! WALGREENS ONLY $2.99.

For more information check them out....

www.sinfulcolors.com
Facebook: SinfulColors Professional
Twitter: SinfulColors_NP


Thanks Influenster for providing me with this complimentary gift.




No comments:

Post a Comment