Saturday, July 13, 2013

♥Oyin Hair Dew Review♥

Hello Everyone! Hope you are enjoying this weekend. I am coming with a review from Oyin's Handmade Product. Hair Dew is first product I have ever tried. After wanting to try it for the longest, I finally got the chance. Thanks to a swap that I made in a product swap group on facebook.



Lets get into the review...


*Oyin's Hair Dew*

---Comes in Sizes---
- 2fl oz » $4.00
- 8.4 oz » $13.99
- 16.9 oz » $20.99
- 33 oz » $34.99

---Ingredients---
ingredients: purified water, castor oil, olive oil, organic aloe vera gel, behentrimonium methosulfate (and) cetearyl alcohol (emulsifier derived from colza oil), coconut oil, olive squalane, phenoxyethanol (and) caprylil glycol (preservative), cetyl alcohol, fragrance, and love!
»[[AS STATED ON WEBSITE]]«

---My Thoughts---
Oyin's Hair Dew smells amazing to me its like honey combs cereal. I love how the scent is not strong. But last long enough to remember what you used. Its a very light texture conditioning leave-in. It rubs into my hair nicely and it makes my hair feel soft. Til this product came into my life I never enjoyed twist out. It made my hair twist out hang without shrinking. It was stretched and blew in the wind. Who knew I would get those results. I absolutely love this product on my hair. I have 3c/4a hair and it did most work on my 4a area. I would give this product an A+.

This is my new staple product. I will be purchasing a bigger bottle soon. I do recommend this product for all hair types.

Many other items are made from Oyin's Handmade just visit them here. Prices and sales vary upon visits.

www.oyinhandmade.com


[[DISCLAIMER]] I WAS NOT AT ALL PAID OR SPONSORED FOR THIS REVIEW. THIS WAS ALL MY HONEST REVIEW AND ITEM I RECEICED FROM A SWAP. OYIN HANDMADE WAS CREDITED FOR INGREDIENTS LISTED ABOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment