Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hair Journey Update - July 28th ♥

Hello Everyone! Hope you are enjoying this weekend. I am here once again with a hair update. Today I had plans on doing my hair early. Instead I fell asleep after laying down and just got done with it. I was super lazy I really didn't feel like it but thankfully its done. Since my last update I didn't do much. I kept my hair into 3 sections while moisturizing with Oyin's Hair Dew. I was out a few times since the update so protected my hair with my wig. I don't style my hair much because im use to length. Only thing I can do is twist out and that takes forever. Soon ill be able to my hair is growing fast as a wildfire.

To the Update...

Today I kept it simple and very quick. I wanted to get it all done within 30 minutes or less. I had to cook before my sister gets home. I got done just in time including clean up. Well I took my sections out and separated them without combing my hair. I can't believe I done that. I then rinsed my hair with warm water to get any buildup off. Washed my hair with my staple product Organix Coconut Milk. I only washed once because it felt clean. Afterwards conditioning with Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner. I left it on for about 10 minutes. Picking through my hair before rinsing it out. Rinsed it out and dried putting my hair into a ponytail. Yes a ponytail not a solid one but good enough.

I will probably do sections or puff later stying with Oyin's Hair Dew. Im pretty sure you all are wondering...how is it anymore products left from Organix or that little Oyin Bottle. Well Organix have about 3 more washes. The conditioner maybe 2-3 and Oyin Hair Dew not sure because a little goes a long way.

That's all for today! Until next time Stay Glam0r0us! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment