Thursday, September 5, 2013

#1 Beauty Tuesday!♥ *Late Post*



Hello Everyone! I am super sorry for the late post. I had alot going on lately. So here is my Beauty Tuesday Segment.



Marc Jacobs has so many fragrance. This one stands out so much to me. I got a rub on scent sample from my Seventeen magazine. I have to have it. This is officially on my wishlist.

*Description* - from Sephora

--Honey by Marc Jacobs is a sunny, delicious floral—energetic and alluring, with a sparkling, golden touch. The perfect mix of brightness and warmth. This buzzing fragrance energizes with the freshness of green pear and a bright splash of fruity punch and juicy mandarin. Orange blossom resides at the heart of the fragrance and mingles with the nectars of honeysuckle and peach for a note of sparkling femininity. Honey, vanilla, and smooth woods dry down to a warm, golden base. 

You can purchase from Sephora as well.
-- 1.7 fl oz $72
-- 3.4 fl oz $92

Hopefully you all will get a chance to try this scent. It smells amazing. Until next time stay glam0r0us.


No comments:

Post a Comment