Friday, September 6, 2013

#1 Fashion Friday!♥



Hello Everyone! Today is the start of the weekend. I am excited of course for football and hair care. But today im here with my first Fashion Friday Segment. It is so much I want to do, but im very limited for being mobile. It's already fall clothing available and to fashion its already fall. Summer left right after labor day. I am so into fall/winter clothing. My absolute favorite time of the year. So many pieces to wear and so much you do. I love the dark colors to make you look thinner. I am so obsessed with printed sweater,plaid shirts,leather pants,cropped jackets,and fall color skinny jeans. So many to name I wanted to introduce my style so you will know what to expect. I love clothing and shoes. I need a new wardrobe for this season. Can't wait to get shopping. What are you looking foward to this fashion season? Let me know below until then Stay Glam0r0us!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment