Tuesday, September 10, 2013

#2 Beauty Tuesday!♥




Hello Glams! Hope you are having a great day! It's Beauty Tuesday and im here with one of my all time favorite lip balms ever. I never had a lip balm, besides the one a very long time ago in 8th grade. That was done until the last swatch. Here it goes....

image

Nivea A Kiss Of Olive Oil & Lemon. I love everything from the scent to the texture. It goes on nice and smoothe. I love it definitely in colder months. It will be on your lips for awhile. I used almost all im now at the point where im digging it from the bottom. Got to get it all lol. They are also in different flavors.
-- A Kiss Of Moisture
-- A Kiss Of Smoothness
-- A Kiss Of Berry Swirl
-- A Kiss Of Protection
-- A Kiss Of Milk & Honey
-- A Kiss Of Strawberry
-- A Kiss Of Recovery
-- A Kiss Of Mint & Minerals
-- A Kiss Of Vitamin Swirl
-- A Kiss Of Cherry
-- A Kiss Of Shimmer

They all retail for $2.99. They can be found for cheaper. I hope you all enjoyed my favorite lip balm. What is your favorite!? Until next time stay glam0r0us!

No comments:

Post a Comment