Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hair Journey Update - Sept 8th ♥

Hello Everyone! Hope you ending your weekend great. I am for sure watching football! Im here with this weeks Hair Journey Update. Since last update I have continued using tea on my hair. I moistured my hair a few days after washing styling in a high ponytail and a very small low ponytail. I had to do a low one because it was too much hair. I used my little bit of Eco Styler that I had left. It was just enough to get the job done. I only used it on the high ponytail, so it could be flat as possible. I wanted to twist out the back but only tried one piece. Im not sure why I do that lol. So yea I kepted it that way until today.

To the Update....

Today started with me taking my hair down, and spraying with water. Making it easier on my hair. I combed it out just a few to make sure it wasn't tangled. Then I rinsed my hair to get the gel out before washing with shampoo. I applied Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo to my hair washing it longer than usual. Afterwards added Organix Coconut Milk Conditioner. Speaking of conditioner last update I told you all I was low. Well I was right I had one use left. I checked yesterday and saw through the light hitting the bottle. I cut the bottle and this was whats left.



That's the very last of it. I have plenty shampoo left. So yea I use plenty conditioner. I will need more soon. After conditioning for 10 minutes. I combed my hair and put it into a ponytail to dry. My hair is so full and I love it. Will be 1 whole year next month and I can't wait. I need to do something to celebrate right!? Well that's my update for today. Until next time stay glam0r0us!!! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment