Thursday, September 12, 2013

♥SinfulShine Prize!!!!♥


Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a great day! I am so excited because my prize came today. I got my email about 3 weeks ago from Influenster. Saying I won the SinfulShine Badge Challenge. Which the prize was 32 nail polishes from the limited collection. I got them all today. Check it out!!!!



Here is the whole entire collection. All 32 of them are shown above. You can't see each of them, but I will have them to show soon!. I am so excited you just don't know. I loved this polish so much and was very tempted to get them all. I need some nail art brushes and ill be ready to design. If you are guessing I did try 2 colors already. So beautiful!

If you want to have chances to try products for free. Join Influenster Now! You will never regret it I promise. All you do is provide honest reviews, and you have a chance to get prizes like this (pictured above). You can request an invite. I currently have no invites left. But incase you want one leave your email below and ill get a friend to invite you.

Thanks again Influenster So Much. For allowing me to test the Sunkissed Voxbox. Having the opportunity to test SinfulShine to win this prize. Also to SinfulShine for the amazing prize and beautiful nail polishes!.♥


No comments:

Post a Comment